Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slow progress is good progress?

I am right around 207#.Twice this week I have been 206.2# but I bounce back up so I do not know if I should count it.I sabotage myself I discovered. If I have a great number I allow myself treats and then the next one is back up again. I need to figure out how to be motivated by the dip and keep going instead of using it as a reason to slack.
I am working a ton and my exercise routine has suffered.I am not able to get to zumba and have not had the energy for the elliptical.I have done yoga but it is not enough!. In two weeks the workload should lighten and I can resume my level of activity.I do also have to admit I could push myself to work out but I have been reluctant to put in the effort.Is it the winter blahs?
Here is to a better post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment