Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Soooo close!


203.6# Amazing! I am getting closer to a huge goal which is to be 0ne hundred anything! 185 would be sweet.169# is my goal weight for weight watchers.I do not see me getting there but hey! I have made it this far! I am over halfway to my 50# loss before my 40th birthday and i still have nearly 7 months to do it in.That means I have to loose about 3.5 # a month! SOOOOO doable.The ex BF has noticed my weight loss from a profile picture I have.A co- worker noticed how svelte I looked.I am excited to have bought a pair of size 12 dress pants because the 14 were too big.A little over a year ago I jumped up and down to get some 14 over my thighs,now they are saggy in the seat and crotch! I still do not have my goal prize.I am thinking of a cool corset but I will never wear it as it is neither period or fetish.Shoes? Maybe.I will let you know when I get there.I wonder if I can do it this week? Improbable ,yet still a chance! I need to step up the physical activity.I have allowed myself to be in a rut.Not good.The North eastern winter has gone on forever and taken its' toll on the psyche of many around here including me.Updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment