Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Backsliding

yes,I have been allowing myself to backslide.I was sooooo close to the major goal of being under 200# then poof! I lost my way! That is the simple explanation but let's look at really happened: 1.I stopped making execise an almost daily priority 2.I stopped tracking what I was eating. 3.I felt entitled to have what I wanted because of my progress. oh DEAR. Stop! You are overweight beause of those exact same behaviors and those same thoughts! This week I have begun to turn it around.I have worked out on the elliptical twice burning 460 and 450 Kcal each time.I have walked 2.5 miles.I have done a yoga video.Tonight I am going to zumba.I have not been tracking yet but will. I am so enjoying the TWO pair of size 12 pants I bought on clearane no less for $3.99. I have not missed the time elsewhere in life that I have invested in exercise.Yes exercise IS an investment.I will have many returns on ut! Cookies are not an investment they are an expense.YAY me!.I hope to have good things to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment