Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April showers

Tracking and exercising do the trick.I cannot guesstimate period.I will always forget to count something and I will always underestimate the points.I will count it all,even when I know I am over. Happily more zumba classes are being offered at the local commuity center making the 12 hour shifts not such a factor in my work out schedule.I will have the option of attending a class after the end of my shift on Wednesdays at work.I wonder if I will have the oomph to do it. All I know is that I want to lose 6# in 4 weeks.Why does the number on the scale affect my self esteem so much?I do have to own up to my mistakes.I should feel like shit when I cheat .I know I can stick to the plan! 177 days until I am 40.Takes a deep breath.Not even 6 months to drop 25 or so pounds.That is less than 5 pounds a month.I want to lose in my butt and hips.I wish there were such a thing as spot reducing.I am vain.I like my breasts .I want them to stay just as they are!.Tomorrow is the official weigh in day.My thoughts are scattered.I have a " complicated" relationship and it takes alot out of me.Maybe my weight is one thing I can actually control in my life.Love,the economy,the kids,all are things I cannot control. 205.6

No comments:

Post a Comment