Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Monday, January 2, 2012

confession

I got down to 204 late August 2011.I never did come close to the 50# loss I was seeking.Perhaps that was not realistic. I have been plagued by a left heel spur that nixed zumba and running and now a left forearm strain that makes weight lifting impossible.I have eaten with abandon this holiday season. . I am at 218.2 as of yesterday. Yes I can still wear my clothes but I am not comfortable in them. I have enjoyed fuller breasts but the wobbly fuller thighs have been a real attack on my body awareness. Another downfall as I see it is I have not been accountable to myself in this blog. I have also ignored the tools from WW namely because online computers are not available to me anymore at work and thatr is where my temptation is. I am quitting weight Watchers in favor of blance and accountability.I may have to enlist my boyfriends help here.


SOOOOoo.


1. make a real goal.My goal is to be 199# by March 11 2012. That is 10 weeks.


2. work out 5 x a week 30 minutes minimum.


3.Blog on this site 4 x a week


4. write down my meal intake every day.





I am also working on having my house always "company ready" I am not expecting perfection but I know having a tidier house will help my mental status and overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment