Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Friday, January 6, 2012

status report week one 2012

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I ought to mix it up a little because I will most likely get bored and with boredom come disinterest right?On the other hand I have lost weight by rote. Eating the same exact foods and doing the same old work out day in and day out making it a routine I never varied from.It was as second nature as pouring coffee in the morning and I missed it when I skipped.
I have been making some fine vegan soups this week.It certainly is easier to eat right when I am prepared to do it. Eating on the fly is not a good thing for me. I make bad choices , like mozzeralla sticks and a whole bag of sugared almonds.This morning I am eating a parsnip-carrot puree seasoned with sun dried tomatoes and other spices.
I have noticed my posture has been poor lately. I have been bending at the waist and hunching my shoulders over. That cannot be attractive and accentuates my pooch. One more thing to be aware of right?
Weigh in this morning is 216.8 which is a decrease of 1.6 # since monday. Not bad. Once I bemoaned that i was only losing a very little each week but then a fellow nurse dtold me that at a pound a week it is stillover 50# in a year and still significant! Okay I got it.
I wish I did not have these periods of back sliding so I would have to go back over ground I had already been before. Does a body snap back quicker once it was in shape? We shall find out!. Onward .

No comments:

Post a Comment