Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1/11/12

I was sure, oh so sure that I posted just 3 days ago.I cannot find it in drafts and honestly cannot recall particular content either.I have been having really vivid dreams that I find out later were n ot reality. I think when I skip doses of my Lexapro this happens.
Working out has been spotty. I have been favoring time with my boyfriend over the weekend and sleep over working out. I have been doing well on the healthy diet part .My weigh in was 214.8.The downward trend continues. I have not eaten much today and actually feel rather nauseated.I smacked my head on a cupboard the other day when I stood up and it was open.I knocked myself right over and tear ssprang to my eyes out of injured pride more than anything else.
Things are difficult with the boyfriend right now.He is pulling away and does not see it.Issues that I thought were in the past keep rearing up.None of this is me.He says he is not angry with me but I am feeling punished and sad.I could have picked a less complicated relationship to begin with.I really did not choose it, it more fell into my lap.
I need to keep up my activity during these emotional times to keep me from being a nutcase by the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment