Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Be still your hearts

I know....two posts in a row...how could I? Welllllll...this morning I am down again 209.2.I hate to say it but this WW thing is working. I have fought against the idea of WW for a while now thinking I knew what healthy eating looked like.how can inbe eating wrong? I am a vegan (okay MOSTLY vegan) I did try on occasion to journal what I ate but it got away from me.This way I see exactly what I have eaten,how it impacts what I have left for the day and week.I no longer worry when I splurge on a couple cookies because I PLAN for them.I sound like a spokesperson already don't I? I am going away to see my boyfriend this weekend so am saving up most of my points to use while I am out of town.I am sure there will be some excess (hopefully in many areas!)
I like seeing my activity points add up! I have not dipped into them yet.I will be getting up early to use the elliptical for 30 minutes in the morning.I need to deflab.Tone.Condition and stretch.I wonder how long before I am under 200? i am so excited I am all squirmy inside!
Does anyone have any reward ideas for when i reach under 200#...for goal weight??I want to do something wonderful but not to spendy....

No comments:

Post a Comment