Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Territory

I am in new weight loss territory.I weighed in this morning at the lowest i have been in almost 10 years.Then it was because I was going through a divorce.Now.....Now my friends it is because I am eating well and sweating loads. drum roooooooooolllllllllllll 209.6.
I know it is still over 200 and it looks alot to most people...well it IS alot.I love saying two-oh-something.It makes One-ninety-something seem so much more attainable.I am on my way to actually reaching my goal! I would adjust the ticker but I have forgotton the password at the moment.I am too giddy to fiddle right now!
In other news, I joined WW online.I am certainly getting an education.I figured banana chips were good because they were dried fruit.WRONG.I ate a half a days points just snacking.I will see how it goes for the next 3 months and by then i will either have the system down pat or will love it so much bcause of my success that I will want to keep it up!
on the agenda today is an elliptical work out,painting the kitchen and then maybe a pilates workout.The more I sweat the less I am needing the Lexapro.yay endorphins.
I am wondering what my goal prize shall be/ maybe I'll ask Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment