Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enough is enough

As you can see...anyone that has stuck around through my absence,that blog is, I have neglected this poor blog.It has been over two months and I have gained and lost the same 6 pounds. Admittedly it has been quite rough.I had been taking care of my terminally ill Grandma,then she had a stroke.It was already difficult because she had a poor appetite.The Stroke caused swallowing difficulty as well as aphasia.She was placed in hospice one week after the stroke and died two days later.During all of this I was trying to go to school,working on a new relationship, as well as jugglin work, kids and home remodelling!
I forgot! I went back to the ED so my schedule changed, I overhauled my bathroom, along with other house updates.I had a man fall through the kitchen ceiling during one of these updates.
I am working out 1 -2 hours a day this week.Partly I think to keep my mind off mourning.I don't know how much weight loss is ideal.I am putting one foot in front of another and going til my body rocks! I will write more this week.I will have a weight loss breakthrough! I will see my collar bones!I will love my arms!I will love my thighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment