Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

confusion and serenity

Confused? yes.IThe scale has me all over the place from 219 to 230.I am not sure where I am in my womanly cycle so I am not able yet to lay blame at the feet of Mother Nature.I am still being told I look more toned/thinner.I felt my body while I was in bed and I do believe I can feel my ribs (ALMOST!) I do not think I am in the next size down but I am out of the liars stage of the size I have been wearing,namely I really ought to have been in the next size up but refused to admit it.I am wearing my clothes comfortably.
I have gone from being a 38 DD to a 38D.Am I unhappy about losing my boobage?Not so much because I know thats what goes first,next belly? thighs? I am game.
I saw myself naked in the mirror today and realized how sorely those 40-50 # need to come off.
I made been and roasted red pepper burgers tonight.Overall I ate well today I took brom for a walk and climbed Tiger Hill.I think of my trudge uphill as my feet in four wheel drive digging into the dirt and just grabbing at the earth.It is satisfying everytime I get to the top.Yesterday I went to Zumba for an hour.Zumba helps me to feel sexy and in touch with my body.
I notice I am down to 391 days til I become 40.
My Dear friend E is having trouble with her weight journey.She has had an eating disorder in her past and does not want to go to that extreme again to be thin.I can see that concern.I don't want to be so militant that I have no ability to think outside my plan .Do I have to be so single minded that I become unhealthy ,regimented and go from overeating to nazivegan.

I have noticed when I go on long arduous walks I experience ease of thought and am able to explore ideas that cannot summon any other part of the day.I notice the sweet pea flowers entwined in the fence also covered in buoys.I wish I coul channel my thoughts as I walk into this blog.it would be such good material.

No comments:

Post a Comment