Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

a weeks summary!

Seth and I did go to the State Fair and I was pretty tame only splurging on a wine slushie and some taffy.I love watching them make it right in front of me on that old fashioned puller and seeing it drop in the basket from the auto wrapper. I did get a sunburn on my chest and back. I did not count on the sun being directly overhead.We had to leave early,it was just so uncomfortable we were sapped of energy and the desire to have fun.
Zumba was cancelled two days this week due to the heat .because of the heat, I was not inclined to get motivated on my own.This weekend was a different story !Saturday being cooler, I went to Zumba and then walked Brom for 2.5 miles and UP Tiger Hill.For those who do not know Tiger Hill is legendary for being steep and a pain to get up with any mode of transportation.There is even a childrens book about a Bus making it up the Hill in the Winter.I felt every inch of the Hill in my Butt and thighs.Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical AND did the walk with the Tiger Hill in the end.Over all the eating has been good.
I am thinking of adding lemon to my water as a natural diuretic.SOme of the dishes I have been making have olives and capers in them .I feel like I have fat little feet when I wake up.
I am considering weight watchers.I see so many people have used it with success.I have never been on a structured program before.I see jennifer Hudson now and WOW she looks amazing.
I know things get assigned point values and you have to take your vitamin and water for the day all good things but those meetings must be magic because it all seems common sense of what I know.
Good News! They are offering Zumba in Clifton Springs on Tuesday and Fridays now.I can make up a class I missed no problem.I am much more on track when I am moving.I am concious of my body and what I am putting in it.
I want new scrubs but will wait because I do not intend to sink a fortune in several different sizes. I will get rid of things that are too big and wear what flatters me.Here I come.
I am fixated on being under 200.199 seems like a dream to me. I have not been under 200 since the divorce from the kids father.Not to have a 2 in front of my weight will be a pure bliss for me. One anything will fell smaller, sexier and manageable.
Up coming posts...weight loss surgery and feeling frumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment