Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Friday, September 24, 2010

good news!

I am down to 218.2.Runs around the room waving my arms and whooping.Very good news indeed.Two weeks ago I felt like this was a battle I could not make advancement in.I ,in the interest of fairness do have to report that I have eaten some bad things in the last month.I am relying on you to hear my confession.I cleaned out my car and realized I ate TWO large containers of pringles...all by myself.Work is a particular difficult place.The social worker keeps a bucket...not just a bowl of assorted brightly wrapped chocolates .I stop by the chocolate bucket and grab a handful whenever I feel stressed,which is ofton and those yummy little buggers add up.AND there is always some occasion for food to be brought in.There was a staff meeting so I had ultimate chocolate cake,family brought in gormet cookies and there are all the pot lucks.
I feel bad about all of it because my body WANTS to be healthy and I have been working against it.Despite all my treachery, it still managed to lose weight. I will not further undermine my own efforts.I want to find out what can be accomplished if I am not cheating.
I am impressed by this book The end of overeating.I will share my review and all the helpful ideas I got from the book in hopefully the next post.I borrowed the book from the library but think I may end up buying it.It is that good!
I need your help.I want to have a non food reward for getting to 210#.I already have one for 199# which is to have a chair I love reupholstered.It doesn't have to be huge, but significant enough that I want to strive for it.A massage? A pedicure? I am open to any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment