Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deep breath

First of all..Is anyone out there?Am I just yammering for myself?Thats okay if I am just wondering,I promise not to feel like the kid who invited everyone to their birthday party and noone showed up.
I have had a terribly stressful week at work.I have been yanked into doing another job i was not hired for and told to "buck up".Hm.If I did not have straight days and good pay i would tell them to cram it.Noone is manning my station while I am gone and therefore the load when I get back will be horrendus.I am not looking forward to it.The boss wants to talk to me about how I fee.Heh."hang in there,things will get better"
There is more to it than I am laying down here but the end result is I ate a ton of chocolate this week to combat the frustration,stress and pain of being straight on my feet all day.
I need to get a new scale.Mine is all over the place and I would merely like a correct reading to know where I am.I think I will have to part with some hard cash to get thenaccuracy this weight loss journey calls for.
Side note: Should I document fluctuations in my weight or just the losses?the fluctuations may help me chart my monthly.dunno.
389 days til I am 40.Getting close to the blog title.heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment