Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A picture,finally


This is me on my 38th birthday, So a little less than a year ago.I think I am about the same weight as I was then.It will give a general Idea where I am starting.I will have to post pictures of when I was 250# .Twenty five pounds does make quite an impact on most peoples frames.I have pictures of when I was post divorce and 170s #(Stress is a wonderful diet aid)As You can see 220# or so on me doesnt "look bad" as I hear all the time.I do not want to be content with not looking bad but want to also look and FEEL great.I am reading a book on how America overeats because the food industry DESIGNS food so we crave it,overeat and then get MORE.Does it make you mad?It sure gets me irate.I will post the name of the book and the full review.make good choices! nourish your body,soul and love yourself like you are your best girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment