Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On vacation

I am off of work this week and frankly I could get used to this.I like having time to do things and getting them done.I have a million little projects that wait for me .I am not getting to all of them but I will make a list and cross them off as i accomplish one.I am making sure I have time for physical activity this week too.Every.Single.Day. Twice a day if I can do it.

I went hot tubbing last night with someone I have not seen in a while and he mentioned how much weight I have lost! yay it is noticeable.At dinner last week a close friend said,"You are getting so skinny...I hate you "No she did not really mean it but it is great to be envied.

Weigh in this morning is 212.6.Yay. I am so close to my first goal of 210.When i reach that I will send my comfy chair to be reupholstered and by the time it gets back I wil be at my supper-but-not-final-goal of 199#I know it is not a magic number but just not to be two---something.I will never be a delicate flower that some man will toss over his shoulder but to know someone may consider it at least would be nice.
My appetite continues to be much smaller.I am smply content with less.I threw away most of a cinnabon caramel bar yesterday....GASP...Something I never would have done 6 months ago.
I am reading yet another book This one is "Mindless eating" by Brian Wansink Ph.D.It explores the psychology of why we eat too much,our dicernment of how much we are eating and how to correct that.Quite the fodder for the brain.
plans for this week include a live Rocky Horror Picture Show event,A drag Queen show,dinner out,more hot tubbing,a costume party and a date.A full week indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment