Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

two months in

I still have 356 days left to lose about 35 pounds.My losses are not as exciting as The Biggest Loser but it is happening.I am not as overweight as those contenstants either.I wonder how I would feel if I worked out as much as the conteatants do.I know now my bum aches and burns in ways I forgot existed.
Yesterday I went to zumba and took the dog for a long walk.Todayanother long walk plus the loop up Tiger Hill.
An interesting thing is happening.My appetite is decreasing.I want to eat while at work..which I am betting on is stress.At home I nibble but do not have the drive to consume like before.Is my stomach shrinking? Is the exercise shutting something off in my brain?I'll take it while it lasts...which will be right before my next period!
I am enjoying buying smaller scrubs and giving away the larger ones.It is tempting to keep things I have spent money on but I want to have no excuse to expand again.I want the discomfort of my waistband to be the warning I need to keep my bum moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment