Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sore Bum

Yes, My Bum It is sore.It is asking me WHY WHY??WHY!
So in an open letter to my sore bum I share with it and you gentle reader why.
Dear Bum,
I love you.It is not the love of an ardent romeo or mother to child but oneof acceptance.I am letting my love be known so i will move you,shake you,groove you and make you into something I LIKE as well as love.I am walking,stomping ,running and Zumbaing my way to a better BUM.I know I am shrinking your bottom line, but (ha ha) think of all the cute panties,skirts and tight jeans that will show case you! it is all for you.It is not punishment but discipline!
Your Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment