Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

385 days

Somehow in my sleep I had productive dreams.I realizes that in 385 days from this date I will turn forty!I am not scared of forty.I am not looking forward to it either as some people pronounce to prove getting older does't scare the shit out of them.It is coming whatever my attitude is.It is a fact.True as the stubble on my unshaven legs.
It is also a fact that I am over weight.I am 230.8# this morning, stark naked on the scale first thing.I always weight naked at home.The doctor's office knows now just to ask what I weight because I will be honest and I WON'T get on the scale clothed at the office ( come to think of it unclothed either !)
I am over 5'9" and the weight is evenly distributed so people have a hard time believing the actual number.I feel it though.I hate this extra layer I am wearing.I have been skinny once and it was in a fit of extreme depression and anorexia,ergo unhealthy.
I am active.I am still wallowing in the sweat of an hours long zumba class ,in fact.I walk my samoyed,Brom daily about 2 to 4 miles.
I am working on being completely vegan. I have my lapses with dairy...and sweets.I know the sugar demon is my down fall.I ordered a book from Amazon on how to break the addiction to sugar.I am looking forward to cracking it open and seeing if the advice rings true and helps me.(Besides that I LOVE! packages.I swear sometimes I order things just so I can open a package)
The purpose of this blog is to get me to the fabulous fit me before I turn forty on October 10,2011.COme join me on this journey.
I am not sure what my final goal is but 50# is sticking in my head.To be 180# at forty.
I will post now pics,goal pics,thoughts and all kinds of nifty details along the way.
Today is off to a a good start with execise already.My goal today is to keep a food journal and keep myself accountable.Please join me,comment,complain..get inspiration,give inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment