Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Friday, August 27, 2010

it is Friday and I am off!

Last night I indulged and the scale reflected it this morning.I am hoping it is a case of too much sodium.I went out for Indian food and had a wonderful paneer dish with a sauce I could not get enough of.I also enjoyed garlic naan and some masala tea.I know I had too much because I was stuffed.I should have listened to my body and its cues.I walked Brom about a mile yesterday.I did little exercise other than that.
I have a goal today of doing 30 minutes on the elliptical; and taking Brom for a long walk later. I am blanching tomatoes at the moment for freezing.The dogs have been eating produce from the garden whenever possible.I thinks its kinda funny but also a bit annoying to find bite marks in a nice cucumber !.I might make a curry tonight or some tobouli with my garden rewards.I measures my hips, arms ,thighs and waist today.I have gotten several comments on my "weight loss" But the scale has not budged.I figure I may have to keep track else how lest I get discouraged with the scale.(I am wondering if I ought to purchase a different scale.)

No comments:

Post a Comment