Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

hump day

I did not do the elliptical last night as planned.i walked brom all over town and up hills.That was enough for me.I did use the elliptical this morning and go to Zumba tonight. I made a tofu/berry/banana smoothie for breakfast and had to scrounge for lunch because I forgot my meal I packed.I had a fuit salad,a yogurt with fruit and two individual packages of fig newtons.Dinner was caribbean tofu/snow pea/mushroom stirfry with sesame seeds.YUMMY.I am so tired I know I will sleep like the dead.getting up at 430 can do that to you.I plan on riding along the Erie canal tomorrow after work,so i will not get up early for the elliptical.
When i was walking Brom I saw a man getting ready to put a kayack in the creek ( pronounced CRICK around here)I am intrigued,having done some kayacking and white water rafting I have a little experience with it.I may have to take the plunge and buy some equipment so I can explore that further ! i love the freedom of the water and the different view of nature.The more choices i have for excercise the better.I will not get bored and i will stick to an active life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment