Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I spent 4 hours ( a relatively short time, considering) in the emergency dept last night with my Dad.He has a considerable heart history.I am on the phone with him now in fact.Now I recall why I hated my childhood.He fixates and blusters with no solutions in all he says.Alot of vicious words,threats,sputtering, and wind .He has big words and no actions.I did find out my gramma has Stomach cancer.I grew up next to her.She looks so frail now.She does not want me to know,so I have to tread lightly in my dealings.
I feel slimmer.The scale finally moved today.226.4.I am not sure what caused the move but I like it.My clothes are a bit looser.I need to keep up the high level of activity and keep an eye on my food intake.Curiously, I have not had as much of an appetite as of late.
My son and I are going to the state fair today, so temptations abound!I love love love the food court but will be sure to have healthy snacks on the way there.It is hot and sticky so I will be sure to wear sun protection and wear a big hat .

No comments:

Post a Comment