Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

summary

Today...or yesterday by now was NOT a healthful day for eating. I went to zumba on an empty stomach because all that moving makes me ill.My stomach has been iffy all day with sporadic diarrhea. I did not help matters by having half a bag of animal crackers. I had a few slivers of cantalope I was cutting up to freeze. i made a little sweet red pepper and tofu stir fry. I was then on the HUNT. SWEEETS, give me sweets! I ended up with a handful of goddamned chocolate sprinkles.I rounded out the day with about a third of a cup of corn nuts, some dark chcolate covered ginger and a coconut milk ice cream bar (100 calories!)
I am a mess!.Sunday will be better.Of this I am sure.I will drink more water, take my vitamin and focus on the health of it.
In other news I looked at my belly when I was sitting down and it looks too much like a blob of dough for my liking.I have always been blessed with a relatively flat tummy but this weight is now stretching my body past its norm.I wished I coiuld have pulled that belly blob right off and left it there.I want to unzip this flab suit and step out a svelt me . Action time it is !!

No comments:

Post a Comment