Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday

So far it looks like the typical monday if I were to stereotype one.Yesterday was a day of very good,good and some not so good choices.Very Good:I did 30 minutes on the elliptical AND walked/jogged the dog 3 miles I also took my vitamins.Good:I got a pedicure instead of buying stuff i did not need,in addition I introduced Jean to the pleasures of self pampering.We both got french tip pedis!.It was funney as the male technition kept digging dirt from my toe nails from all the bare foot gardening!Also good:No sugar in my coffee , I made an awesome eggplant curry in coconut milk for the first time,and I finished 3 lanyards for sale .It was a hit.Not so good:I had a slice of lemon pound cake with my coffee.I spent more money than I should have.Off to work .

No comments:

Post a Comment