Welcome.Please join me for the next 385 days and counting downward to my goal of being fit and fabulous by the time i turn forty!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

can i do this?

I know my goal is totally doable.It is ME holding me back one way or another.i need o prevent any self sabotage.I am reading this book Sugar Blues ,written in the 1970's about the history of refined sugar,how it has shaped politics and changed our health landscape.I am reading a bit slow but it is definitely a book I need to take to heart.I have 4 Dunkin Donuts munchkins today and five bite sized pieces of chocolate.it all does add up to one big blob of sugar.
On a better note,i went to zumba last night and sweat myself silly.I am always super red in the face and look like I am on the verge of a stroke...but hey that is how I roll!I made a deep dish polenta pizza with sauteed zucchini,mushrooms and red bell pepper with yummy spices,fresh tomato slices...Mmmmmmm I had some for lunch today.My goal for the rest of the day is to eat mindfully,walk Brom a few miles and to do 30 minutes on the treadmill.i may freeze a few batches of tomatoes ,and zucchini too.
I am having some wicked stomach cramps today>I wonder if from the candy I ate.

I am going to nap for a few and thenget to my list.(hoping I can stay on track here.)More to post soon..
Ohthe good news is several people at work say they have noticed I look thinner.The scale does not concur,but maybe i am mixing things up enough that my body is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment